Last updated on April 5, 2015
THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT
On Saturday, September 20, 2014, the Olde Towne Pet Resort in Sterling, Virginia will play host to “Wigglebutts Go Hollywoof,” where Dexterwill walk the red “paw-pet” with 100 of their shining star guests. This gala is pet-friendly!!! The hours of the gala are 6 pm est to 10:30 pm est.
WIGGLEBUTTS GO HOLLYWOOF DETAILS
Guests will be treated to an evening of surprises and upscale fun, where the evening is centered on the entire “Hollywoof” experience, including:
- A dog-welcoming evening including dinner, dancing, prizes, and surprises at a first-class luxury pet resort (Olde Towne Pet Resort) in beautiful Sterling, Virginia.
- The First Annual “Wiggy” awards from the Wigglebutt Warriors in a variety of categories, with 10 doggy guests in attendance being selected from a panel of peers to win trophies and prizes.
- Media coverage and pose on the Step and Repeat
- Walking the red carpet, media interviews, pose for paw-parazzi, and more!
- Swag bags, mingling, networking, laughs, “fun-draising,” and memories made!
- Cash bar
- Dancing to the musical sounds of Touch of Class DJ, Mike Guariglia
- Chinese auction
- One doggie attendee will be featured in a 2-page expose and photo spread in Pup Culture magazine – with photographs taken during this very special evening!
- One lucky doggy or kitty attendant will win a Custom Miniature version of their dog as sculpted and designed by Lucy Maloney, Miniature Dog Artist.
All guests are encouraged to dress in true Hollywood glam style, with the host couple, Dexter and Zoe, setting the “bark” high for doggy apparel. Dress as you would to walk the red carpet!! You are welcome to wear dress slacks, a business suit, a tux, a dress, or a gown!
Yes, dogs are encouraged to dress up for Hollywoof glam. We have commissioned Anthony Rubio, who designed the outfits for the Wigglebutt Wedding.
$103 PER PERSON and $5 PER PET (Maximum two pets per person unless previously approved by event managers)
Because this is an exclusive red carpet opportunity, we are limiting tickets to 100 total. You can print your ticket upon purchase.
Once we reach 100 tickets, we will cease sales. We will sell out, so the sooner you get your tickets, the better. Tickets are first come, first serve, and guests must pay a $5 fee for each pet you plan to bring (2 pets maximum per family, 55 dogs total allowed).
Olde Towne Pet Resort is not a hotel for people: It is a resort for pets, and we have access to this fabulous facility.
Hotel rooms are now available and there are a limited number of rooms. We were able to garner a very special rate for Wigglebutts Go Hollywoof attendees. If you plan to come and join us, now is the time to book your room. Your credit card will be used to hold the room but will not be charged until you actually check out from your stay in September. Ty so much Darlene Bryant for securing this fab rate for us! Keep in mind, we are planning to do something on Sunday after the event – shooting for a pet-friendly winery and fun together. So here is the link – highly recommended you get your reservations and pay for your actual ticket sooner than later. Once we hit 100 people, we are sold out and closing the velvet ropes!
VENUE ADDRESS AND WEBSITE
OLDE TOWNE PET RESORT, DULLES
21460 SQUIRE COURT | STERLING, VA 2016
Note: This is the Sterling, VA location – NOT Springfield.
We would like to get together and hang out with everyone on Sunday, September 21. We are looking into a pet-friendly winery tour or Washington, D.C. It would be wise to book a room for Sunday night, 09/21/14.
OBG Cocker Rescue: Established in 1996, OBG is dedicated to the rescue, rehabilitation and re-homing of cocker spaniels and mixes in the mid-Atlantic region – primarily DC, MD and VA.
Many people think the name “Oldies But Goodies” references the senior dogs that were saved by OBG; however, legend has it that the name “Oldies But Goodies” came about because our founder said that people threw out dogs like a pair of old shoes (no matter what their age).
TICKETS AND HOW TO PAY
Tickets are first come, first serve, and guests must pay a $5 fee for each pet you plan to bring (2 maximum per household). We will cap the guest list and pets allowed list, so the sooner you reserve your spot the better.
Media and Guest Contact: