Dog lovers of the highest order, rejoice! The winter is gone and depending on where you live, spring weather is taking over! To celebrate, Fidose of Reality has teamed up with close to a dozen pet bloggers to bring you the Spring Fling Pet Blogger 2016 Giveaway!!!! You could win one of three prizes, which are…..drumroll please:
- Grand Prize: a $300 Amazon Gift Card;
- 2nd Prize: Winner’s choice of ONE PetSafe Automatic Ball Launcher ($199.99 value) or ScoopFree Ultra Self-Cleaning Litter Box ($179.99 value);
- 3rd Prize: Winner’s choice of ONE Sleepypod Harness or Carrier ($69.99 – $189.99 value).
CONTEST IS CLOSED AND THE WINNERS ARE:
Grand Prize: Dawn Miklich
2nd Prize: Jason Diehl
3rd Prize: Scott Markman
And who among us could not use any or all of the above? You can buy your dog as many amazing pet products and treats as his or her heart desires on Amazon with that $300 gift card.
I saw the automatic ball launcher from PetSafe in action while I visited Global Pet Expo in Orlando, Florida, in March. It is amazing and will entertain your dog for hours on end; oh, and it has a safety shut off feature! *swoon*
And if you have a cat in your family, there’s a $180 value ScoopFree Ultra Self-Cleaning Litter Box up for grabs; meow chicka meow wow!
For those road trips you take with your pooch, the Sleepypod Harness or Carrier is a valuable must have in your vehicle. Safety first!
How To Enter:
Simply click the Rafflecopter entry form below. You can do one mandatory entry and then 5 bonus entries; Tweet daily for more entries!
Even More Bonuses
You can increase your chances of winning the above prizes by visiting each of the blogs below and entering the contest there, too. The more you play, the more you have the opportunity to win. Stop by and say hello to our friends:
- Elizabeth at Chronicles of Cardigan
- Christina at The Lazy Pit Bull
- Amanda at Dog Mom Days
- Kevin & Rachael at My Dog Likes
- Beth at Daily Dog Tag
- Jessica at Beagles and Bargains
- Sarah at Her & Her Dogs
- Sandra at Dolly the Doxie
- Jodi at Kol’s Notes