Wigglebutts Go Hollywoof ticket sales are in full swing and we keep upping the bar and upping the bar. We have a very special announcement to make with yet another reason to attend this weekend gala “fun-draiser” on September 13, 2014 — that’s next year.
Fidose of Reality has joined forces with Pup Scouts Troop 4 of DP Family for a very special badge. If you are a Pup Scout in this troop, the Wigglebutt Warriors, hosts of the Wigglebutts Go Hollywoof, encourage you to read very carefully: You can earn a Hollywoof badge for attending the gala event on September 13, 2014!!!
What the Heck is Wigglebutts Go Hollywoof and What’s This All About?
On the heels of the very successful Wigglebutt Wedding between Dexter James Bryant and Zoe Elizabeth Sorensen this past June, Wigglebutt Warriors was formed. Wigglebutt Warriors is the official name of the group crusading to save dogs’ lives. The Wigglebutt Warriors will host a different “fun-draiser” every year, rotating pet rescues benefiting from them.
Wigglebutt Warriors will cap the 2014 gala event to a predetermined maximum number of people and pets, so interested guests are encouraged to sign up sooner than later because we expect and plan for the event to sell out, as the Wigglebutt Wedding did.
On Saturday, September 13, 2014, the Wilshire Grand Hotel in West Orange, New Jersey, will play host to “Wigglebutts Go Hollywoof,” where Dexter and Zoe will walk the red “paw-pet” with 150 of their shining star guests. Dexter and Zoe didn’t get to take their honeymoon to “Hollywoof,” so they are bringing the bright lights, big city, to all guests. We will go from 6 pm to 10:30 pm EST on Saturday, September 13, 2014!!! (plus an after party on Sunday!)
Why Have a Gala With Dogs?
Why not? Life is short, so we celebrate with dogs and for dogs. This “fun-draiser’s” benefactors are Oldies but Goodies Cocker Spaniel Rescue. We love the work OBG does and we want to support this wonderful group by helping them save more dogs in need.
How Much Does it Cost?
$99 a ticket plus $5 per dog. See below for everything you get for that exclusive price.
Where Can I Stay?
Stay overnight courtesy of a very special Wigglebutt rate available only to guests of the festivities. You may reserve a room for one or two nights! Rooms are on a first come first served basis. Once rooms are filled, we are unable to guarantee extra rooms since there are other events happening this weekend at the hotel. Rooms were negotiated at a very special price of $159 plus a $5 pet fee, if you are bringing a pet. You want to book early because they will not charge your credit card until checking in.
Here is booking info for the hotel:
For the DISCOUNTED RATE please do the following:
*Call (973)-731-7007 and ask for the
Wigglebutts Go Hollywoof GROUP RATE
*Visit us on our website, WWW.THEWILSHIREGRANDHOTEL.COM
*Click on Reservations
*Enter Wigglebutts under Group Code (be sure the W in Wigglebutts is capitalized or the code won’t work)
*Select your check-in & Check-out dates at the top
*Select Continue at the bottom right
*Select the bed type and Continue
*Input contact information
*Input payment information and then click on Book Reservations
*Receive Reservation Confirmation
Grand Wilshire King/Double: $159.00
(Rooms are limited)
A complimentary breakfast with a huge variety of bagels, goodies, and more, baked fresh on site!
What Your Ticket Includes
Guests will be treated to an evening of surprises and upscale fun, where the evening is centered on the entire “Hollywoof” experience, including:
- A dog-welcoming evening of gourmet dinner, dancing, prizes, and surprises at a first-class luxury hotel located 30 minutes from New York City
- Doggie bar featuring a gourmet meal and treats
- The First Annual “Wiggy” awards from the Wigglebutt Warriors in a variety of categories, with 12 doggy guests in attendance being selected from a panel of peers to win trophies and prizes.
- Media coverage
- One lucky attendee will have their dog featured in a 2-page spread in Pup Culture Magazine and their name will appear on the cover of Pup Culture, a once in a lifetime opportunity.
- Walking the red carpet, media interviews, pose for paw-parazzi, and more!
- Special secret surprise presentation for all guests in attendance
- Celebri-dogs and their paw-rents in attendance
- Chinese Auction
- Gifts, mingling, swag bags, networking, laughs, “fun-draising,” and memories made!
- On-site photo booth and props – photos printed on site!
- Miniature pet artist, Lucy Maloney, will be awarding a very special gift prize to one lucky Wigglebutts Go Hollywoof attendee!!! http://fidoseofreality.com/wigglebutts-go-hollywoof-announces-surprise-gift/
How to Earn an Exclusive Hollywoof Badge
Attend the Wigglebutts Go Hollywoof gala on 09/13/14. All Pup Scouts of DP Family Troop 4 members in attendance will receive the exclusive patch courtesy of Wigglebutt Warriors. Must be present to receive the patch. An exclusive group photo in uniforms will also be taken that evening.
TICKETS AND HOW TO PAY
Tickets are first come, first serve, and guests must pay a $5 fee for each pet you plan to bring. We will cap the guest list and pets allowed list, so the sooner you reserve your spot the better.
If you are interested in attending, connect with fidoseofreality (at) gmail (dot) com in order to purchase your event tickets. Again, it is on a first come/first served basis. Join Wigglebutt Warriors, as we are crusading to save dogs’ lives!!!
So join us!