On the heels of the very successful Wigglebutt Wedding between Dexter James Bryant and Zoe Elizabeth Sorensen this past June, Wigglebutt Warriors was formed. Wigglebutt Warriors is the official name of the group crusading to save dogs’ lives. The Wigglebutt Warriors will host a different “fun-draiser” every year, rotating pet rescues benefiting from them.
Wigglebutt Warriors will cap the 2014 gala event to a predetermined maximum number of people and pets, so interested guests are encouraged to sign up sooner than later because we expect and plan for the event to sell out, as the Wigglebutt Wedding did.
On Saturday, September 13, 2014, the Wilshire Grand Hotel in West Orange, New Jersey, will play host to “Wigglebutts Go Hollywoof,” where Dexter and Zoe will walk the red “paw-pet” with 150 of their shining star guests. Dexter and Zoe didn’t get to take their honeymoon to “Hollywoof,” so they are bringing the bright lights, big city, to all guests. We will go from 6 pm to 10:30 pm EST on Saturday, September 13, 2014!!! (plus an after party on Sunday!)
What the heck is Wigglebutt Warrriors?
Wigglebutt Warriors is the official name of the group formed by Val Sorensen, Carol Bryant, and Darlene Bryant. Life is short, so we celebrate with dogs and for dogs. This “fun-draiser’s” benefactors are Oldies but Goodies Cocker Spaniel Rescue. We love the work OBG does and we want to support this wonderful group by helping them save more dogs in need.
Wigglebutt Warriors crusade to save dogs’ lives with a yearly gala event but also through helping canines in need all year long and inspiring others’ to do the same with actionable goals and plans. We show you how to do it!
Why the heck are we doing this?
We are crusading from dog to dog, event to event, and through creative fundraising, it is our mission to help rescues get fosters and rescues into their forever homes. We want every dog who needs a home to have one. Wigglebutt Warriors cannot do it alone, so we plan to teach, inspire, celebrate, and most of all, crusade through creative fundraising so rescue groups can continue to save lives.
What does “wigglebutt” mean?
If you’ve ever seen a Cocker Spaniel wag, then you know they actually shake their entire tush. A Wigglebutt is exactly that: a wiggling butt of a Cocker Spaniel.
Warriors comes from the fact that to crusade and help dogs in need, one must be relentless, have a purpose, and be on a mission to succeed. Thus, the Wigglebutt Warriors are crusading to save dogs’ lives one pooch at a time.
Who is Spoiled Pup Boutique and what do they have to do with this?
Spoiled Pup Boutique is dedicated to providing custom and original dress collections to small pups everywhere but they can do any size for any dog. Here is the debut of the Wigglebutt Warriors costumes courtesy Spoiled Pup Boutique. Please visit their site: Their clothing is super high quality, high end, terrific prices, and best of all: comfortable to the dog and easy to put on!
We encourage people to join us at Central PA Pet Expo to meet Zoe and Dexter in person, see them in their Wigglebutt Warrior costumes courtesy Spoiled Pup Boutique, and win prizes.
What is Wigglebutts Go Hollywoof?
Guests of the Wigglebutts Go Hollywoof event should purchase tickets early, as we have limited seating and expect to sell out. The gala is dog friendly! Guests will be treated to an evening of surprises and upscale fun, where the evening is centered on the entire “Hollywoof” experience on September 13, 2014 at the Wilshire Grand Hotel in West Orange, New Jersey, including:
- A dog-welcoming evening of gourmet dinner, dancing, prizes, and surprises at a first-class luxury hotel located 30 minutes from New York City
- Doggie bar featuring a gourmet meal and treats
- The First Annual “Wiggy” awards from the Wigglebutt Warriors in a variety of categories, with 12 doggy guests in attendance being selected from a panel of peers to win trophies and prizes.
- Media coverage
- One lucky attendee will have their dog featured in a 2-page spread in Pup Culture Magazine and their name will appear on the cover of Pup Culture, a once in a lifetime opportunity.
- Walking the red carpet, media interviews, pose for paw-parazzi, and more!
- Special secret surprise presentation for all guests in attendance
- Celebri-dogs and their paw-rents in attendance
- Chinese Auction
- Gifts, mingling, swag bags, networking, laughs, “fun-draising,” and memories made!
- On-site photo booth and props – photos printed on site!
- Miniature pet artist, Lucy Maloney, will be awarding a very special gift prize to one lucky Wigglebutts Go Hollywoof attendee!!! http://fidoseofreality.com/wigglebutts-go-hollywoof-announces-surprise-gift/
Learn more and purchase tickets by visiting: http://fidose.com/136Z63V
I bet these pet bloggers would love the fashion at Spoiled Pup Boutique, so I encourage you and all of them to check the store out, too!